Birthday Party Activities
Our party experts have designed many fun activities to choose from to help make the Birthday Child feel special and have a great party! Most activities can be combined for double the fun. Parties are for children ages 3+.
- Adventure Birthday Parties! Spend the morning or afternoon at Camp Thoreau's high ropes course! An experienced challenge course facilitator will lead a climbing and traversing adventure across cables and trees. Then play fun and challenging games on the field. Kids will have a blast working together as a team, learning how to belay one another up the trees, and cheering one another on as they 'swing through the trees.' Sixth graders and older in groups of 7-15 are invited to join in on the fun at our new and exciting Adventure Birthday Parties!
- Crafts! Choose from our assorted masterpieces to decorate.
- Dance Party! We'll turn the lights down and turn the disco ball on so you can dance with your friends to your favorite tunes!
- Girls Rule! Lots of sparkle and shine. Hang with your friends doing what you love to do - nail painting, dancing, and crafts. You and your friends will leave with colorful nails and a really good time.
- Movie Mania! After a swim in the pool, we'll dry off and head to our studio for the movie of your choice on our 10' screen. Popcorn included. 3 hour party.
- Obstacle Course! Join us as we play on our mini moon bounce, tumbling mats, tunnels, scooters, and parachute games, Designed for ages 3-5.
- Scavenger Hunt! Teams will hunt for fun items around our facilities. Look out! Some things may be tricky to find!
- Sports and Games! Fun, age-appropriate physical and creative activities designed by the birthday child and party leaders. Choose from sports, relay races, and more!
- Swim and Splash! Kids will spend most of the party time with a host in our 80 degree pool playing water games. We have a large shallow end and plenty of room for jumpnig in the deep end. Includes a trained life guard.
- Tennis! We'll head to the courts with an instructor to play tennis games and participate in drills and group activities on courts. We provide all the equipment.
- Tie Dye! Kids will be guided to create wild and creative tie dye t-shirts that result in great designs!