Outdoor Pool Patrons COVID-19 Operating Protocols
Our responsibility as a society and as individuals require us to mitigate the spreading of contagious diseases to the extent possible while at the same time conducting our lives. To that end, we require all outdoor pool participants to abide by the following:
How to Make a Pool Reservation How to Cancel a Pool Reservation
- Reservations are required for access to the outdoor pools.
- No guests until further notice.
- Please check-in with Member Services upon arrival and have your temperature checked. Once you are checked in, please proceed directly to the outdoor pools.
- During busier times, a separate outdoor pool check-in location will be directly from the parking lot. During the times that this direct pool check-in is in operation, directional signage will be on display.
- Seating has been strategically placed throughout the outdoor pool area and lawns. Please sit and swim with your household members only and separate your group from all other groups by at least 6 feet.
- Please practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet from any other individual, other than members of the same household while in the water, on the pool deck, on the lawn, in the restrooms or in the shower spaces.
- No more than 2 swimmer per lane.
- The clubhouse is not open for general services.
- Restrooms are available on the pool deck. The family changing rooms located across from the main group exercise studio will be available for your use for showers. Please be mindful of social distancing when using any shared spaces. To the extent possible, please plan to arrive at the Club ready to swim and sun.
- Face coverings are required while in the clubhouse.
- Face coverings are suggested while at the outdoor pools and required when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Face coverings should not be worn while in the water.
- Outdoor pool users and staff are required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the pool area. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to the outdoor pools and stationed around the pools.
- Cough or sneeze into your closed elbow or a tissue and dispose of the tissue in an open top trashcan provided. Please sanitize your hands after doing so.
- Water fountains will not be available. Please be sure to bring plenty of your own water and remain hydrated.
- The Poolside Café will not be in operation this summer. The outdoor grills will not be in operation this summer. Please feel free to bring your own food and beverages. And remember – NO Glass in the pool area. Thank you.
- When transiting from the front desk to the outdoor pools, please enter the pool areas through the swinging door to your left. Please exit the pool areas through the revolving door.
- Please do not share equipment such as personal floatation devices, (PFD's), masks, snorkels, noodles, kick boards, etc. Sani Wipes are provided at the entry to the outdoor pools and throughout the pool area to clean any equipment.
- Please be sure to sanitize your deck chairs both before you sit and after your use. Sani wipes are provided throughout the pool area.
- Organized events such as games are not permitted.
- The diving board will not be in service until further notice.
- The whirlpool baths will not be available for use during Phase 2.
- Upon completion of your time at the outdoor pool, please sanitize your hands and leave the property.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Be Safe and Stay Healthy.