Prevention, Repair and Renewal for Osteoporosis
One out of two women and one out of four men over the age of 50 will have an osteoporosis-related fracture in his or her lifetime. The ability to recognize and control the risk factors that lead to osteoporosis is at the heart of our new OsteoCARE program.
The 8 week program is taught in a small group format and consists of:
- Pre and post WellCHECK and follow up assessment throughout the year.
- Three one-on-one sessions with a registered dietician
- Two days of 30 minute workouts, 1 day also includes 60 minute lecture
- Workouts include strength training, cardio and balance
• Anatomy & Exercise Physiology
Week 1: Overview
Week 2: Anatomy & Physiology
Week 3 - 6: Nutrition
Week 7: Medications
Week 8: Wrap Up
Tuesday Nights: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM | 60 min lecture, 30 min exercise
Thursday Nights: 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM | 30 min exercise
Now accepting participants for our next class will begin in September 11th, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GOT INSURANCE? *Most major health insurance companies cover these services fully. Let us check for you! Email email@example.com to check eligibility.