Junior Tennis Camp
ORANGE, GREEN & YELLOW BALL
The Tennis Camp program at The Thoreau Club is great for kids (ages 7-17) starting at the Orange Ball level. In addition to tennis, kids enjoy a variety of games, sports and activities ensuring the proper mix of fun and challenge for all campers. They'll learn to play, improve fundamentals, and become confident & proficient players all while enjoying the outdoors with their peers.
- Level specific coaching from USPTA staff.
- Consistent, engaging & effective tennis drills designed to improve skills and athletic performance.
- Small ratios ensure high quality tennis instruction.
- Transportation and extended day available for an additional cost.
Please note that Junior Tennis Camp is conducted at The Thoreau Club, next door to Summer's Edge at Camp Thoreau. For any questions regarding Junior Tennis Camp, please contact Laurie Potter
A Day At Tennis Camp
Sample Daily Schedule:
| 8:45 - 9:00am ||Drop Off at Tennis Tent|
|9:00 - 11:00am||On Court|
|11:05am||Walk to Camp Thoreau/Swimming|
|11:15am||Field Sports |
|12:10 - 12:45pm||Free Swim|
|1:30 - 2:30pm|| On Court|
|2:30 - 3:30pm||Fitness & Stretching|
Orange, Green, & Yellow Ball:
Junior Tennis Camp (ages 7-17)
June 26- July 30
July 5 - July 7
July 10 - July 14
July 17 - July 21
July 24 - July 28
July 31 - August 4
August 7 - August 11
August 14 - August 21
- Ages 7 & up
- Monday - Friday, weekly sessions
- Full & Half Day options
- Orange, Green & Yellow Ball
- Level specific coaching from USPTA staff
- Consistent, engaging & effective tennis drills designed to improve skills and athletic performance
- Small ratios ensure high quality tennis instruction for beginners through competitive tournament players
*This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local Board of Health.