Welcome to the Great Outdoors School Vacation Camps!
Camp S'More vacation weeks at The Thoreau Club provides the perfect option for kids on December, February, and April School vacations to enjoy a fun and safe week filled with adventure.
Our activities are designed to ensure children will make friends and be active. In addition to playing tennis and swimming at The Thoreau Club, we will journey outside to explore and take part in age-appropriate, outdoor activities. Beat the winter blues and prevent cabin fever!
Register your children for Camp S'More and relax knowing that they're safe, engaged and having fun!
- December Vacation Camp – 3 days
- Tuesday, December 26 - Thursday, December 29, 2017
- February Vacation Camp – 4 days
- Tuesday, February 20 - Friday, February 23, 2018
- April Vacation Camp – 4 days
- Tuesday, April 17 - Friday, April 20, 2018
Camp S'More Details:
View Brochure Camp Forms Register Today
For more information or questions, contact Tricia at 978-831-1210 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
- Bring a lunch, drink, plenty of snacks, a towel and bathing suit. We will be outside every day, please also bring a coat, boots, hat and mittens/gloves - snow pants if necessary, and an extra set of dry clothes.
- 8:45am - 9:00am Drop-off, Welcome & Check-in at The Thoreau Club
- 9:00am - 9:15am - Welcome
- 9:15am - 10:15am - Activity #1
- 10:15am - 11:15am - Activity #2
- 11:15am - 12:15pm - Activity #3
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm - Lunch
- 12:45pm - 1:00pm - Wrap-up
- 1:00pm - Pick up at The Thoreau Club
- **We will also take a Snack Break mid-morning as needed, in between scheduled activities